outstanding patches

I've put my remaining outstanding patches up for anonymous FTP at the
same place as the new testsuite.  (rabi.phys.columbia.edu:/pub/zack).
They are:

temp-names.diff.gz:  code cleanup of the various temp file functions
configure-dist-TAGS.diff.gz: jumbo Makefile patch (revised again),
overhauls configuration, make dist, make TAGS.

'Bye till September.

zw