Re: __* in installed headers

> > > The stdlib.h used at compile time is only a superset with some more
> > > prototypes.
> >
> > If it's maintained properly.
>
> Hum, did you took a look at the changes I made yesterday?  This is
> guaranteed.

Huh?  Guaranteed by your blessed person?  I would like to rely on the
immaculate perfection of your actions, but I have a lack of faith.

The changes I see are that you have moved the __ prototypes by hand to the
new headers.  Would you like me now to demonstrate changing a public
prototype and failing to update the internal header by hand?

I also must say it is a bit irksome that you go ahead and make such a
change after asking for discussion on its merits, while the discussion is
still taking place.  You are the maintainer and you can do what you like,
but we are all here honestly trying to ensure the most prudent course for
the long run (when you may not be the maintainer; you may recall the person
filling the job having changed once before).