Re: Cleanup of pty code

   From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@arthur.rhein-neckar.de>
   Date: 18 Sep 1998 08:19:56 +0200

   Hi,

   the appended change is at least needed - but it's not enough since I
   still get these messages:

   openpty.c: In function `openpty':
   openpty.c:39: `PTYNAMELEN' undeclared (first use in this function)
   openpty.c:39: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
   openpty.c:39: for each function it appears in.)
   openpty.c:39: warning: unused variable `name'
   openpty.c:67: warning: `__a' might be used uninitialized in this function
   openpty.c:67: warning: `__b' might be used uninitialized in this function

Oops.  This looks like I left out something in my patch.  I must have
forgotten to make a ChangeLog entry for changes to openpty.  I'll
create a new patch tonight.  Thanks for pointing this out.

(One of the reasons for my patch was to get rid of the PTYNAMELEN
constant to be able to deal with different pty naming schemes people
might come up with/that exist in currently unsupported OS's.)

Mark