upgrading from 2.0.95 -> 2.0.97

When I upgraded from 2.0.95 to 2.0.97, I figured at most I would have to
compile libstdc++ again one more time, and relink my C++ applications, but
it seems all my glibc linked apps need to be recompiled, they're all
broken in some form or another.

Is there anything else I need to update, as a quick fix?

I'm guessing this is a new mailing list, I just found out about it from
the glibc-linux list, and the mailing list archive for libc-alpha didn't
turn up with a websearch yet. !

- Les