several changes today

Hi,

I added a lot of new file today which deal with the difference in size
of gid_t/__kernel_gid_t and uid_t/__kernel_uid_t on some platforms.
Some people actually use UIDs like 131072 on these systems which
resultet in using the UID 0 inside the kernel.  Sigh.

I've also added O_DIRECTORY and while doing this found that the
various bits/fcntl.h files are no really acurate.  Could you please
examine the files for your platform (ix86 should be ok now).

Oh, I've added the setgroups hack to ARM.  Shouldn't this have been
done much earlier?