Re: Problem with ctype.h

> I was running the POSIX96 test in VSX-PCT. FYI, the POSIX96 test
> includes both ANSI C and POSIX C tests. In the case of <ctype.h>,
> it is in the ANSI C test. No, I don't know how to set a CFLAGS for
> the ANSI part and a different CFLAGS for the POSIX part.

That is a bug in the test suite.  It must use _POSIX_SOURCE in all its
POSIX.1 programs, or they do not comply.  (1003.1 specifically requires
applications to define _POSIX_SOURCE.)  It may not define _POSIX_SOURCE in
its ANSI/ISO C programs, or they do not comply.  (ANSI/ISO C reserves all
_[A-Z_]* symbols to the implementation, and not just external symbols.)