dl test program segfaults

Andreas,
    I installed on my linuxppc machine a glibc built from today's cvs.
This glibc passed all the tests in make check. However now the
dl test program you wrote (to emulate the problems linuxconf/pam have)
segfaults under this new glibc. Is anyone else seeing this on other
platforms? Interestingly, it seems that I can build linuxconf 1.13r1 now
without resorting to linking with -lpam and it works fine. So either
your original test code is somehow different from what linuxconf does
such that it tickles a bug in glibc or it is illegal coding perhaps.
Hopefully Ulrich can provide some information on what he sees on his machine
with your test code?
                      Jack

Jack W. Howarth, Ph.D.                                     231 Bethesda Avenue
NMR Facility Director                              Cincinnati, Ohio 45267-0524
Dept. of Molecular Genetics                              phone: (513) 558-4420
Univ. of Cincinnati College of Medicine                    fax: (513) 558-8474