glibc 2.0.101

Hi,

The next test release of glibc 2.1 is available at

	ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/glibc-2.0.101.tar.gz
and
	ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/glibc-linuxthreads-2.0.101.tar.gz

I still don't have again the possibilities to create a diff so if
somebody creates one I'll upload it.

The crypt add-on has not changed so still get the 2.0.96 version.
Outside the US use

	http://www.ozemail.com.au/~geoffk/pgp/glibc-crypt-2.0.96.tar.gz

The changes are quite small.  Some more changes to make the headers
more standard compliant, a few new Linux kernel header replacements,
several bugs in the time code are fixed, some changes to get in sync
with the latest ISO C 9x decisions, and a few optimizations here and
there.

For platforms != ix86|m68k the inclusion of math.h shouldn't cause any
warnings anymore as I've disabled the declaration of the long double
functions.

As usual, please let me know whether it works or not.