subdir dependencies

Hi,

I've checked in the hopefully last patch to make add-ons really
usable.  So far the problem was that the time the add-on directories
are build was fixed by the definition of all-subdirs in Makeconfig.
This leads to problems if the code in one add-on depends on code from
a directory in another add-on or from a directory listed after
$(add-ons) in all-subdirs.

This now should be resolved by allowing files named `Depend' in all
subdirs and add-on dirs which list all the directories the code in the
directory depends on.  E.g., nscd depends on linuxthreads because it
needs the thread library.  It is no problem to mention non-exisiting
directories.  I.e., the nscd/Depend file can contian linuxthreads and
cthreads at the same time.  The valid one will be picked.

I haven't spend any time on recognizing cycles in the dependency
graph.  So be careful.