Re: go for 2.1

>- Linux/ArmELF: compiles, tests ok

Here's the news for this as I understand it.  The current CVS tree compiles OK
and most of the tests pass.  There are some math problems to do with the
stupid big-endian word order we have to use; I'll send you a patch for this
tomorrow.  I think Scott may have some other changes, hopefully he'll speak up.

No released version of egcs works for arm-linux.  You need egcs-1.1 plus
patches.  Binutils 2.9.1.0.16 is OK.

p.