Re: My list of bugs I'd like to see fixed before 2.1

Andreas Jaeger <aj@arthur.rhein-neckar.de> writes:

> - which make version works without problems (3.75, 3.76.1, 3.77 if not
>   compiled with glibc 2.1)?  Should we add a note to the FAQ that make
>   3.77 can't be compiled with glibc 2.1 or could anybody persuade the
>   make maintainer to release a 3.77.1?

We can add an FAQ entry with the appropriate patch.

> - What's the right definition of pselect (see another mail by myself
>   and PR libc/857)

I have no idea.  The definition as it is now in glibc comes from my
very old POSIX.1g draft.  All the references given in the PR are of
newer date so I have no reason to believe they are wrong.

> - compiling with --disable-static fails, since sln isn't build
>   correctly.  I've send a patch but I fear a more general one is
>   needed.

Yes.  I might try it some day.