Re: go for 2.1

> Ist HURD/MIPS still being maintained?  Upgrading the glibc/MIPS port for
> Linux I applied a large number of fixed to for example the dynamic
> linker.  As things are I cannot imagine that glibc is usable on any MIPS
> ELF platform.

The maintainer, Kazumoto Kojima <kkojima@rr.iij4u.or.jp>, is still
interested but I think doesn't have working hardware that works with his
mach/hurd port right now.

I'm sure you're right about the state of the MIPS ELF code, you would be
the one to know.  But as far as I know, the mips/hurd code is stable enough
that when the linux/mips port begins working again then the mips/hurd port
will easily work after that.