Re: Another missing prototype: inet6_isipv4mapped

>inet/in6_addr.c defines inet6_isipv4mapped but it's not in any
>header.  The function is exported for all ports of glibc 2.1.  In
>which header should it added?  Philip, do you have any suggestions?

Having looked at this code I'm baffled as to what the function is for.  It
doesn't appear in any standards nor in the libc5-based IPv6 implementation
as far as I can see, and I can't remember why I added it in the first place.
If you look at the code it's just a trivial wrapper round one of the macros
from <netinet/in.h>

Perhaps it should just be removed.  I'll ask on the netdev list to see if
anybody has any objections.

p.