Re: interfaces used by NTP

  Zack Weinberg <zack@rabi.columbia.edu> writes:
> We currently export both `adjtimex' and `__adjtimex'.  NTP only looks
> for `__adjtimex'.  Should we leave this alone, or should we hide
> __adjtimex?

NTP also looks for ntp_gettime(), which it obviously won't find either, and
refuses to work sensibly if it doesn't.

Therefore current NTP needs a patch for glibc anyway. Therefore, hiding
__adjtimex() would not hurt anybody.

--
Matthias Urlichs  |  noris network GmbH   |   smurf@noris.de  |  ICQ: 20193661