New version of revised testsuite released

This has some bugfixes from Geoff K and a bunch of updates from the
main sources.  I think I got all of them.  (I went to a great deal of
trouble to minimize the diff between my libm-test.c and the official
one and someone backed out most of the changes.  Grumble.)

As usual, ftp://rabi.phys.columbia.edu/pub/zack:

testsuite-0.8.tar.gz
testsuite-0.7-0.8.diff.gz

results summary on x86:
# of expected passes            1018
# of expected failures          45
# of unsupported testcases      14

Note that 2.2.0-final has a bug which will cause most of the standards
tests to fail.

zw