2.2 projects

Now it looks like 2.1 is in the can, we should start thinking about what we
want to do for 2.2.  I already have a short list:

- localedef rewrite
- wide streams
- build overhaul
- new test framework
- TLI over sockets, XTI if possible
- Thomas's pthreads rewrite

and a longer one:

- OpenBSD extended crypt() [need non-US hacker]
- complete IPv6 support [almost there?]
- default to BSD network headers (?)
- libio for Hurd (needs the new pthreads)
- more, better documentation
- more test cases (only ~10% of the library is tested right now)
- better regexp library
- tighter namespace cleanliness in POSIX mode, XPG if possible

The build work and the new test framework are mine; I'll probably do TLI if
no one else gets to it.  (Complete SVR4 compatibility in TLI needs build
changes such that two directories can put modules in the same extra-lib.)

zw