Patch against 2.0.111 for solaris2.

Attached is a patch that adds 3 files to the solaris 2 directories.  The first
2 files change the default for solaris 2 to libio instead of stdio.  (configure
and configure.in).  The third file is errlist.c which defines _sys_nerr and
_sys_errlist[].  FYI, I generated this file using make_errlist from inside
glibc so you shouldn't have copyright issues.

Do you prefer descriptions of changes, or included ChangeLogs?

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

diff -r -N glibc-2.0.111/sysdeps/unix/sysv/sysv4/solaris2/configure glibc-2.0.111.new/sysdeps/unix/sysv/sysv4/solaris2/configure
0a1,32
>  # Local configure fragment for sysdeps/unix/sysv/sysv4/solaris2
>
> # Concensus on stdio is that it's broken.
> test $stdio = default && stdio=libio
>
> # Crypt is your friend.
> case $add_ons in
> 	*crypt*)
> 	message=
> 	;;
> 	*)
> 	message="\
> *** WARNING:
> *** Are you sure you do not want to use the \`crypt' add-on?"
> 	;;
> esac
>
> if test "$message"; then
> 	if test $enable_sanity = yes; then
> 		echo "\
> *** You should not compile the GNU libc without the \`crypt' add-on.
> *** Not using them risks to be incompatible with the libraries of
> *** other systems.  Consider getting the add-on and restart the
> *** configuration.
> *** If you reall mean to avoid this add-on run configure again, now
> *** using the extra parameter \`--disable-sanity-checks'."
> 		exit 1
> 	else
> 		echo "$message"
> 	fi
> fi

diff -r -N glibc-2.0.111/sysdeps/unix/sysv/sysv4/solaris2/configure.in glibc-2.0.111.new/sysdeps/unix/sysv/sysv4/solaris2/configure.in
0a1,34
> sinclude(./aclocal.m4)dnl Autoconf lossage
> GLIBC_PROVIDES dnl See aclocal.m4 in the top level source directory.
> # Local configure fragment for sysdeps/unix/sysv/sysv4/solaris2
>
> # Concensus on stdio is that it's broken.
> test $stdio = default && stdio=libio
>
> # Crypt is your friend.
> case $add_ons in
> 	*crypt*)
> 	message=
> 	;;
> 	*)
> 	message="\
> *** WARNING:
> *** Are you sure you do not want to use the \`crypt' add-on?"
> 	;;
> esac
>
> if test "$message"; then
> 	if test $enable_sanity = yes; then
> 		echo "\
> *** You should not compile the GNU libc without the \`crypt' add-on.
> *** Not using them risks to be incompatible with the libraries of
> *** other systems.  Consider getting the add-on and restart the
> *** configuration.
> *** If you reall mean to avoid this add-on run configure again, now
> *** using the extra parameter \`--disable-sanity-checks'."
> 		exit 1
> 	else
> 		echo "$message"
> 	fi
> fi

diff -r -N glibc-2.0.111/sysdeps/unix/sysv/sysv4/solaris2/sparc/errlist.c glibc-2.0.111.new/sysdeps/unix/sysv/sysv4/solaris2/sparc/errlist.c
0a1,167