Re: Integrating BIND 8.2

    but this can't be considered completely reliable since it is
    contradicted by the "DNSSAFE LICENSE TERMS":

DNSSAFE is certainly not free software; we cannot include it in the
GNU system.  So we need a free replacement for it.  (I have never
heard of this before and I don't know what job it does.)

Would you (or Kettenis) like to write a free replacement?