Re: __register_frame_info & shared library compatibility

  In message <19990408224135.A21864@pcep-jamie.cern.ch>you write:

  > If you're prepared to break the C shared libraries at the same time,
  > your proposal sounds perfect.
I'd _much_ prefer not to, but if people are going to demand removal of those
dead procedures then the only time that will be possible is when we already
have to break binary compatibility for C++.

  > Sorry, you're right.  I have seen big ones before, and I just checked
  > .eh_frame and found a small one on a recent C binary.  Even a trivial
  > program has a tiny .eh_frame of 4 bytes.
Hmmm, I wonder where the tiny .eh_frame came from..  Probably  something in
libgcc :-)

jeff