Re: alpha.gnu.org copies of pre3 were corrupted

> Well, I've seen this now a few times.  Everybody's files seem to be
> corrupted (try the ones in gnu/fetish).  It must have something to do
> with the machines.  Probably I should stop using it.

Well, I had no problem uploading files there with ftp today and they did
not get corrupted.  Many people still look at that site, I think glibc
should be available there.  Perhaps it would be easier if I just ran a
mirror of the sourceware ftp glibc directory?