Re: rpmatch test fails with bash 2.03

Uli> hjl@lucon.org (H.J. Lu) writes:
>> I got at least 2 reports that bash 2 screwed up configure in binutils.
>> I have so many problems with bash 2 that I just use bash 1.14.7.

Uli> I always used bash 2.x ever since it came out and had no problems.
Uli> I'm currently using bash 2.03 and 2.04.

I have no problems with 2.02 but noticed at least three people
reporting segfaults with rpmatch using bash 2.03.

Has 2.04 been released or where can I get it?  I'll try to compile
both 2.03 and 2.04 and check rpmatch myself.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger   aj@arthur.rhein-neckar.de    jaeger@informatik.uni-kl.de
  for pgp-key finger ajaeger@aixd1.rhrk.uni-kl.de