Re: A missing __FLOAT_WORD_ORDER patch forsysdeps/ieee754/ieee754.h

At 09:58 +0100 1999-08-09, Philip Blundell wrote:
>>I have this patch applied to the Debian glibc sources for arm, and
>>since I noticed other patches to use __FLOAT_WORD_ORDER were
>>accepted, I was wondering why this one wasn't. Is there something
>>wrong with it, or did it just slip through the cracks?
>
>I don't think this should be necessary since ARM provides its own version of
>ieee754.h.  If you are having trouble I guess maybe the two copies are getting
>seen in the wrong order or something.

I don't know if there's trouble, I don't own or have access to any
arm-linux-gnu systems, and thus don't compile glibc for arm.
I was asked to include that patch sometime ago, I assumed it was
still necessary.
Anyway, as you've perhaps seen by now, Ulrich already added it to CVS.
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                    Debian GNU/Linux Developer
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                 <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>