Re: xlock and glibc 2.1.2

   Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 08:54:57 -0700 (PDT)
   From: hjl@lucon.org (H.J. Lu)

   Hi,

   I am using xlock in xlockmore-4.13-2 from RedHat 6.0. When I upgraded
   my glibc to 2.1.2 19990810. I kept getting "segmentation fault" with
   xlock after running it overnight. Has anyone else seen it?

Is this a different bug than the one you reported on the 26th of July?

Anyway, it would really help if you could investigate this kind of
bugs before reporting them here.  Personally I'm not running RedHat
6.0, and, since the number of people on this list isn't that big, it
may very well be that you're the only one.  Do you expect all of us to
fetch the package and then reply with ``Me too'', or ``I cannot
reproduce this''?

Mark