ftp.gnu.org && crypt && linuxthreads

Since we get every week a number of reports that glibc 2.1.2 doesn't
work with crypt 2.0.6, I'd like (a suggestion made by Thorsten) to get
crypt 2.0.6 removed from ftp.gnu.org.  crypt will then only live on
ftp.gwdg.de.

Otherwise we should update README.crypt to point to gwdg.

Ulrich, if you would do this, I would update the documentation to
reflect that crypt is only available from gwdg.

Another problem is that ftp.gnu.org has only glibc-2.1.2 but no
linuxthreads add-on.  Could you upload the actual version?

Thanks,
Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger   aj@suse.de    aj@arthur.rhein-neckar.de