Re: rlimit changes

On Fri, Dec 10, Ulrich Drepper wrote:

> Andreas Schwab <schwab@suse.de> writes:
>
> > *All* platforms have the change in the kernel.  It's platform
> > *independent*!  You have now broken *all* other platforms!
>
> You haven't read the mail.  This will change because it's completely
> unnecessary for platforms like Alpha.

In your first mail, your wrote that you have problems with Alpha.
Now you write it is unnecessary. This is not the same.

What is with SPARC ? Andreas has made the patches because we need
them on 32 bit SPARC (I haven't test it on SPARC64 yet).

  Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk       http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/       kukuk@suse.de
SuSE GmbH            Schanzaeckerstr. 10            90443 Nuernberg