Re: Start of db 3.0.x support for nss_db

 >    From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de>
 >    Date: 05 Jan 2000 15:30:38 +0100

 >    I agree.  The question is: What's the name of the configuration file
 >    and how should it be specified?  Can we add this to
 >    /etc/nsswitch.conf?

 > It's probably better to use a different file.  We need a separate
 > parser in the nss_db module since there is no way to pass the
 > information from libc to the nss modules.  If we store the info in
 > /etc/nsswitch.conf we'd also make the parser in libc know about it,
 > and make sure it stays in sync with the parser in the nss_db module.
 > /etc/db.conf would be an obvious choice, but it may already be in use
 > somewhere.
/etc/nss_db.conf

What do we need to write in it?  Just the name (or complete path) of
the library which can be passed directly to dbopen?

Since this information is to be used by makedb and by the nss_db
module, it might be good to rearrange files a bit.

Mark, if you like to do this, just tell me.  I would appreciate if
somebody else would develop this ;-).

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger