Re: conform data for arpa/inet.h

 > Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de> writes:
>> I'm appending the conform test data for <arpa/inet.h>.

 > Darn.  I started making all the changes since I thought you wouldn't do it.
Sorry, I've been a bit busy the last week and I waited for an answer
from you before.  But I'm now checking your changes and send some more
patches.

I'm also going to work on limits.h-data the coming week.

>> <arpa/inet.h> is part of the current Austin-Draft.  What kind of test
>> macro should be used to mark this?

 > Normally I use __USE_UNIX2K for these things (until something is
 > final).  But in the case where a header is newly introduced no feature
 > test macro is needed.
You misunderstood me - what's used for conformdata?

You missed to remove YESEXPR and NOEXPR from langinfo.h-data.  They
should be surrounded by the equivalent for conformdata of __USE_UNIX2K:
#ifndef __USE_UNIX2K
# define YESEXPR
# define NOEXPR
#endif

Btw. shouldn't we remove ndbm.h-data since we removed the db support?

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger
  SuSE Labs aj@suse.de