Re: configure --sysconfdir=/.. broken

 > Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de> writes:
 > |> Or how can we fix this?  We could initialize libc_cv_sysconfdir to
 > |> sysconfdir instead of leaving it empty as it's done now - but this way
 > |> the user can't override libc_cv_sysconfdir when using --prefix=/usr
 > |> and I don't see directly how we can check if the user has used the
 > |> prefix.

 > If prefix = NONE then --prefix wasn't used.  This is true until AC_OUTPUT
 > is called.

Hi Andreas,

I don't understand what you suggest.

Imagine the following configure lines:
- configure --prefix=/usr -> sysconfdir will be /etc
- configure --sysconfdir=/etc -> no prefix, sysconfdir should be /etc
  but is indeed currently /usr/local/etc
- configure --prefix=/test --sysconfdir=/etc -> sysconfdir gets set to
  /test/etc

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger