Re: bug in dynamic linker

   From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper@redhat.com>
   Date: 14 Jul 2000 14:01:20 -0700

   "H . J . Lu" <hjl@lucon.org> writes:

   > The dynamic linker is in glibc, not binutils. Please tell us exactly
   > how to reproduce it.

   But the problem is nevertheless most probably in binutils.

Then we should fix the message that's printed by the dynamic linker.
Right now it says "BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER" whenever we fail an
assertion.  It looks as if most of these failed assertions actually
indicate corrupt binaries.  Unfortunately I find it very hard to tell
which, so I cannot be of much help here :-(

Mark