please help a bit...

You might have seen that I've been writing tests and fixing the
resulting bugs for the last couple of days.  Unfortunately I'm
completely alone in doing this.  We need many more tests.  Just a few
minutes ago I fixed two bugs in the AIO functions which should have
crashed all programs using the functions.

The areas where tests are especially needed are:

- wide char stream functions
- AIO
- threads
- locale stuff

Please simply ppick the manual or a book about these things and write
a few senseless programs using these functions.

Besides testing, I _still_ waiting for somebody to step up to do
something about the RPC vs. IPv6 stuff.  And if it is only removing
the IPv6 code.