Re: Warnings on sparc build

Uli> Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de> writes:
>> How should this be fixed?  It seems that the soft-fp Makefiles are not
>> really correct.

Uli> This whole soft-fp situation is not pleasing.  Since the code is not
Uli> an add-on there is no room for this subdir having a sysdeps hierachy.
Uli> It must be mergerd with the regular one in which case the warnings go
Uli> away.

Do you mean that the contents of soft-fp/sysdeps/* has to be put in
the normal sysdeps files?  For example:
mv soft-fp/sysdeps/i386/sfp-machine.h sysdeps/i386

Uli> Any volunteer?

I can do that - but I can't really test it really since I don't have
normally an easy access to a Sparc machine.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger
  SuSE Labs aj@suse.de