Re: thread-local data access

NIIBE Yutaka <gniibe@chroot.org> writes:

> The question is thread local data require large space or not.

Ideally there would be no size limit but it is no real problem.  At
offset zero there is a pointer to the internal thread descriptor which
means that for offsets >256 we simply use indirect addressing.  For
the extended locale model we can arrange things so that there is no
additional overhead involved.

I'd say try to come up with appropriate patches.  All you should have
to do is to write THREAD_SETMEM etc macros for SH.