Re: last call

>>>>> "Ulrich" == Ulrich Drepper <drepper@redhat.com> writes:

Ulrich> If you have anything left or I haven't applied some patch let
Ulrich> me know today.  I don't think any of the changes made since
Ulrich> .97 require another test release to the next one is for real.
Ulrich> I shoot for tomorrow (my time).

Ulrich> I've updated and extended the announcement text with the help
Ulrich> of the feedback I got.  You can find the updated text again at

I have a few things I need to implement for the ia64 (AT_PAGESIZE
etc.) all ia64 specific so I don't think thats reason to hold back the
release. There will be bits and pieces coming along but I'd suggest we
just put that in 2.2.x (for x >= 1).

Jes