norwegian locale.alias entries

Hi!

How should the norwegian locale aliases work?
We install no_NO and nn_NO directories, plus have:

bokmal          nb_NO.ISO-8859-1
bokm.l          nb_NO.ISO-8859-1
nb_NO           no_NO.ISO-8859-1
norwegian       no_NO.ISO-8859-1
nynorsk         nn_NO.ISO-8859-1

in locale.alias.
This means that e.g. using LC_ALL=bokmal will have the same effect as
LC_ALL=C (dunno if this is a bug in locale.alias or alias handling code).
I guess either bokmal should use no_NO.ISO-8859-1 (and the other spelling of
the same thing likewise), or locale.alias handling code should apply the
translation rules on the result again.
Also, shouldn't glibc allow the old style locale specification, like
no@nynorsk, no@bokmal etc.?

	Jakub