Re: DT_RELCOUNT changes

On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 01:38:15AM -0700, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> I've checked some changes in which take advantage of Jakub's combreloc
> change.  I've tested it a bit on x86 and all works fine.  But nothing
> else is tested yet.  I'll do Alpha and IA-64 tomorrow.
>
> This all is complicated by the fact that I made a few more
> enhancements.  I tried to be careful and hope all is well.  But every
> port maintainer should check it.

Several elf_machine_rel_relative routines have the types wrong.
I'm currently testing a patch which among other things uses
separate elf_machine_rel_relative and elf_machine_rela_relative
which a) makes it obvious what types should be used
b) makes it possible for arches to support both types of relocs
(e.g. prelink needs this on i386).

	Jakub