lookup cache changes

I had to rewrite the lookup cache handling since the code was
unfortunately wrong.  Well, added to the wrong place.  The _dl_lookup*
functions are used asynchronously without holding a lock.  I.e., no
global variables like the lookup cache variables can be used.  Also,
the runtime relocations do not benefit at all.  Therefore the cache
handling moved one level up.  I've added it to the RESOLVE macro.

The results (numerically) are the same.  The new code should be a bit
faster (at least after the startup).  I haven't seen any regressions
but I haven't tested IA-64 yet (which uses a different RESOLVE
macros).

Please look at the code.  There are some things different.  For
instance, I don't save the version reference in the cache.  I think
I've convinced myself that if the symbol record matches the version
also matches.

Anyway, give it a spin on the different platforms.