Re: lookup cache changes

Ulrich> Jes Sorensen <jes@trained-monkey.org> writes:
>> I have tried it on the ia64 and it seems to work fine. I still see
>> a couple of error cases when running make tests, but nothing new
>> due to this. The ones I see are in the iconv tests and math where
>> it moans log2 isn't available.

Ulrich> I'm running the test suite regularly on ia64 and see no
Ulrich> problem.  At least none is reported.  This might very well
Ulrich> mean gcc3 or its integration is buggy.

Wouldn't be surprised it's a gcc-3 issue. I am running a version which
is 2-3 weeks old as I had problems compiling fde-glibc code - haven't
had time to look at it yet.

Cheers
Jes