Re: fopen + mmap

> Are you sure that POSIX.1-1996 has this?  The C Standard has never
> defined fflush on input streams, and SUS2, which is based on
> POSIX.1-1996 IIRC, doesn't have it either.

I already cited the section.  It's 8.2.3(1)(g), p 213 ll 323-325:

	(g) If the stream is open with a mode that allows reading and
	    the underlying open file description refers to a device
	    that is capable of seeking, either an fflush() shall occur
	    or the stream shall be closed.

This is in the list of things to do on the first handle that are
sufficient to make the file position well-defined on the the next
handle used.