bits/stat.h

I had to undo Jakub's patch as well.  We are back where we are
started.  The change was not correct as can be easily seen by the fact
that the stat and stat64 structures if _FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 had
different padding.  I also tried to compiel some code with such a
patch applied to my system's include file and it failed miserably.