Re: support INLINE_SYSCALL & INTERNAL_SYSCALL via new ia64 syscallstub

  Uli> David Mosberger wrote:
  >> The patch below is relative to the CVS sysdep.h and adds support for
  >> doing INLINE_SYSCALL and INTERNAL_SYSCALL via the new ia64 syscall
  >> stubs

  Uli> No, it doesn't.  The patch is very incomplete.  Try again,
  Uli> after testing.

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough: yes, the patch was for sysdep.h ONLY.
Everything else remained unchanged w.r.t. to my earlier new-syscall
stub support patch.  My patch wasn't meant for acceptance into libc,
since (as I understand it), things aren't totally settled yet in
regards to new-syscall-stub support.  Instead, my patch was meant to
show how to do inline-syscalls on ia64 with the new syscall stubs.

Sorry if the patch caused confusion.  I do hope it's useful to folks
interested in adding new-syscall-stub support to glibc.

	--david