Re: new syscall stub support for ia64 libc

  Ulrich> David Mosberger wrote:

  >> Which tests specifically?

  Ulrich> Tons of them.  tst-mutex8, tst-cond7, ...  Don't have the
  Ulrich> complete list.  The interesting part is that they abort, not
  Ulrich> crash.

OK, I can reproduce this now.  I didn't see it before because the
Debian gcc-3.3.2 package failed to install unwind.h and as a result,
NPTL was built with HAVE_FORCED_UNWIND turned off.  Now that it's on,
I'm also seeing lots of NPTL failures (starting with the ones you
mention).  Let me take a look.

	--david