Re: bugzilla for glibc: let's get moving!

> I suggest to look at the GCC bug page and copy stuff from there.  We
> should explictly stress that we need self-contained testcases and
> cannot debug any complex programs.

http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html says lots of useful details about how to write
a good bug report.  If someone wants to write up text like that for libc,
that would be great.  If something really useful is written up, it should
probably go in the Reporting Bugs node in the manual (install.texi) as well.
I don't really have time to do that writing.

> Btw. are we setting up a mailing list like gcc-bugs that gets all bugs?

I will inquire about this.

> We should add architecture specific bugs and the usual port
> maintainers as default.

This is a possibility.  There is also the "host triplet" field in bug
reports.  This is something you can do selective queries on easily enough.
When triage verifies that a bug is machine-dependent, the bug could just be
assigned to the canonical person for that port.  I am not really against
adding per-machine components, but I'm not sure it's what makes most sense.

> Also I suggest to add:
> math (libm): aj
> nscd: kukuk

Good ideas.