sigpause definition

Up to now one almost always got the BSD definition of sigpause() which
is clearly inferior since it cannot handle all signals.  I just checked
in a patch which changes the code to use the XPG definition unless BSD
is preferred.

This change can of course have some negative consequences wrt to source
compatibility but most such uses are caught and I state that almost
everybody wants to have the XPG definition.  Add this to the fact that
the function is almost not used at all (I couldn't find a single binary
of DSO) the change should be save enough.

Speak up now if you disagree.

--
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â