Re: Fujitsu FR-V port (linuxthreads and nptl included)

> The second patch below is for the ports/ tree, containing all the
> changes to support frv-linux-gnu that didn't have to be made to
> generic code.  Roland, may I check it in?

For additions of new port-specific files to the ports repository, we don't
really have hard approval rules beyond the copyright assignment status.
You are on the ACL for the whole ports repository.  But, my opinion is that
we shouldn't put a port in there when there is no branch in the main
repository against which you can build it.  i.e., let's get any generic
changes worked out first.