Re: __atfct_seterrno() or futimesat() broken

I don't see how the lstat check that did the problematic string twiddling
was actually doing anything for us not better done by the fstat check for
the EBADF case.  I changed it to use the simple fstat check for EBADF on
ENOENT as well as ENOTDIR, which gets rid of the code with the bad
assumptions about the contents of BUF.  I also made it do the check for
missing /proc on ENOENT as well.  There are in fact many other potential
error codes that could be /proc is not mounted as expected, but ENOENT is
in fact the most likely one (and ENOTDIR possible, but not perhaps any more
likely than several others).

Thanks,
Roland