m68k moved to glibc ports repository

The m68k port has not had very active maintenance, and does not have a
working NPTL or Hurd port.  I've moved it over to the ports repository.
The commit ACL for the its directories lists schwab.  Let me know if there
is anyone else who should be on the list.  It's been the precedent to post
to libc-ports when people (other than me ;-) commit changes to their ports.
But that is up to those who want to work on m68k.

Thanks,
Roland