ia64

I think everyone but the people from HP and Intel will agree that ia64
is dead.  Let's move the sources to the ports tree as soon as the 2.16
development starts.  I'll remove the pieces from the main tree in a
week or so.  Then we'll see whether there is any interest at all.  I
think all the changes in the last years were due to tree-wide edits
and they might never have seen any testing.