Re: strrstr

On Fri, 2 May 2008, Reuben Thomas wrote:

On Fri, 2 May 2008, Carlos O'Donell wrote:

Do you have a test suite which shows they are the same?

No, I don't. I agree that writing a test suite is a good idea. I'll look at the glibc sources to see how this is done for other functions.

Looking at the sources of glibc 2.7, I can see tests for strto*, but nothing for the string search functions. Am I missing something or should I try to make up some sensible tests for strrstr myself? I could also make some for strstr, I guess, to be sure I'm on the right lines with existing code before trying to test prospective new code.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | Caution Children At Play Drive Slowly (Anon)