Re: Tests

On Sat, 3 May 2008, Mike Frysinger wrote:

On Saturday 03 May 2008, Reuben Thomas wrote:
On Sat, 3 May 2008, Mike Frysinger wrote:
On Saturday 03 May 2008, Reuben Thomas wrote:
tst-cleanup0.expect >&
/home/rrt/download/libc-build/nptl/tst-cleanup0.out libgcc_s.so.1 must
be installed for pthread_cancel to work

But libgcc_s.so.1 is indeed installed, in /lib!

this should probably be in the FAQ or something. you will need to copy libgcc_s.so.1 to a local path which the local ldso searches when running ...

Which path would work? (I'm not clear on which ldso we're talking about here; is one built as part of glibc?)

think about it logically. who else is going to provide the ldso than the C library ?

I have no idea. In fact, it hadn't occurred to me that the link loader was part of the C library, sorry.

as for which path, just look at the execution line.  it explicitly shows the
paths that the local ldso is allowed to search.

Thanks, I'll look into it.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | It is impossible to love and be wise (Francis Bacon)