getpwent, libnss_compat and netgroups

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is a bug, a feature request, or a "that's the way
it should work", so I'm posting here first.

This is using compat mode in nsswitch.conf, and an NIS backend.
The issue our programmer asked me about, is that when using a wildcard
netgroup, getpwent doesn't enumerate the users in that group entry.

The setup would be like so:
The netgroup could be "usergroup (-,,)".
The line "+@usergroup::::::/bin/bash" is in /etc/passwd.
Overall, the system works as expected. Searching the group with yp
returns (-,,). I also confirmed that innetgr() returns true for any
nis user with the netgroup "usersgroup".

But, our dev wanted to only use getpwent to lookup users. On other
*nixes, getpwent will enumerate through a wildcard group, while glibc
returns nothing for that line. Other explicitly defined netgroups are
listed by getpwent.

Thanks
-jim